This studio once belonged to Robert Jonsvik – one of the founders of the Epidemic of Art. To honor his memory the studio was turned into a guest studio after his death 1998.
Studio Robert is equipped with:
- Sleeping nook, with two twin beds
- Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, pots, utensils, plates, drinking glasses
- Separate bathroom and shower
- Studio work space with a sink, working table, chair, shelf and couch
- Cleaning supplies, vacuum and cleansers
- Blankets, pillows, beddings and towels