Artists from Konstepidemin holds workshops based on the childs perspective and the principals of Barnkonventionen. We focus on the child’s perspective, everybody’s equal worth and the artistic process.
How it works:
- We can hold a workshop at Konstepidemin or visit you at the school, preeschool, library or culture house. If you choose to come to Konstepidemin we can start the visit with a short sculpture-hunt in the park, visit the gallery or an artist’s studio.
- A workshop is catered after needs, age and/or disability. You can either design the workshop together with us, or choose from any of our workshops in the below list.
- The workshop can happen one time or be designed as a series of workshops around a theme.
Allas ateljé wants to:
- Give the children access to their own artistic abilities
- Work with simple yet inspiring materials that are easy to find. Create “something out of nothing”.
- Work with bigger and a broader range of materials that the school usually provides.
- Free the children from ideas of what is considered as “pretty” or “ugly” and “right” and “wrong” in the creative process.
- Show the strength in creating together as a class.
- Practice detailed craft work.
- Show what an artists is and can work with.