The studio once belonged to Robert Jonsvik, one of the founders of Konstepidemin. To honor his memory the studio was turned into a guest studio when he died in 1998.
Guest Studio Robert is equipped with:
- Bedroom with two twin beds
- Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, pots, utensils, plates, drinking glasses
- Bathroom with shower
- Studio workspace with a sink, working table, chair, drawer and couch
- Cleaning supplies, vacuum and cleansers
- Blankets, pillows, beddings and towels